Chicken house construction requirements
1. The construction of the chicken house first considers the local natural climate and prevents damage to the chicken house due to wind, rain and snow disasters in advance. Where there is a lot of rain all year round, the angle of the roof may be slightly larger than 12°; in places with large winds, the angle of the roof may be slightly smaller than 11°. Where the snow is thick, the strength of the roof truss must be sufficient.
2, the construction of the chicken house must consider the anti-corrosion performance, the materials used can resist the acid and alkaline environment.
3, closed chicken house construction must ensure good three-sex: heat insulation, insulation, sealing.
Closed house construction materials requirements
1. Ensure good heat insulation and heat preservation: in the place where the winter temperature is lower than -10° for a long time, the wall thickness is not less than 37 cm, and the roof color steel is not less than 15 cm high. Where the temperature is lower than -20 °, it is required to attach a thermal insulation layer of 5 cm high foam to the outside of the 37 wall. In areas where the temperature is above -5° in winter, the wall thickness is not less than 24 cm, and the roof color steel is not less than 10 cm high (about 1 kg is suitable for about 13 kg) and must be flame retardant material. The eaves are beyond the wall. The body can be around 30 cm, and it is easy to take a ride out of the wall.
2, to ensure good closure: to ensure that the built chicken house can not have thief winds into the (roof and side walls, front and rear doors, faeces, central egg-opening, etc. need to be closed tightly, front and rear doors are used in the door.) The side wall does not repair the emergency window (the emergency door 2m*1.2m*3 fan/side wall can be used, but it must be sealed with glass glue in normal times).
3. The purlins are made of 80*40*2.5/100*50*3 hot-dip galvanized rectangular tubes with a spacing of no more than 1.1m. Do not use C-shaped steel (C-shaped steel is easy to corrode, dust, mice, etc.).
4. Roof inclined support can be welded by 80*40*2.5/100*50*3 hot-dip galvanized pipe or 24# I-beam material. When using I-beam, pay attention to the lower end. The whole body can form a complete component and strengthen the force; in addition, after the roof truss is completed, every other span is sealed with bamboo rubber board/color steel plate to increase the circulation area of the wind.
5. Increase the wind resistance of the house, and at least one span of scissor frame before, during and after the chicken house; multi-welded triangle plates for the contact between the column and the ground, roof and rafter to make the overall structure more stable.
The thickness of the floor cement of the chicken house shall not be less than 120mm, and the special geological (such as: backfilling the ground) shall be thickened or reinforced; the slope of the chicken house shall be sloped before and after the ground and the left and right direction (the tail clearing ditch may be suitable for a few minutes) The slope is as smooth as possible. After the ground is finished, it is polished to avoid anti-sand, which is inconvenient for cleaning and cleaning.
In addition to the tail clearing ditch in the chicken house, there is no longer a ditch. Some farmers make drainage ditch on both sides or in the middle of the house for the convenience of cleaning the house. This is extremely unfavorable for the sanitation of the house and the prevention of dust and dust. It is recommended to make a 300mm x 300mm semi-circular ditch (to the front of the chicken house) from the rear end of the clear ditch (the direction of the front of the chicken house) (the ditch with a little slope), the sewage from the cleaning house will be discharged, avoiding pollution tail End the dung.
The distance between the water curtain and the chicken is not less than 2.5m, and the water curtain needs to be installed with the air deflector, so the front curtain is installed 50cm away from the wall (avoiding water flowing into the chicken house after the water curtain is on the water), and the side curtain is out of the wall. 1.5m installation. The height of the side windshield should be higher than that of the top layer of the chicken cage top 40 cm, and the side curtain window should also be used on the water curtain at the front end of the chicken house.
The water curtain water supply pool should not be in the middle of the water curtain and the wall, which is easy to cause water pollution and environmental pollution of the chicken house. It is recommended to be next to the water curtain installation foundation.
This article was originally created by Yuxing Animal Husbandry. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source!