Whether it is laying hens or broiler farming, the following 10 points must be observed during the breeding process! This will reduce the turnover rate and increase the survival rate.
1. Large-scale farming should put management first. The core issue of management is coordination. Only management is good, and implementation is less problematic and no problem.
2, bio-safety should be caught in place, strict disinfection, effective isolation, flies and rodents, all in and out.
3, immunization should pay attention to Newcastle disease (at least two immunizations, can also pursue three immunizations), flu (H9 must be exempted, H5 in the case of serious epidemic, I suggest that it should be exempted, it is better than inevitable) The sacs are more suitable for hatchery immunization. The immune effect is by eye, nose, and subcutaneous injection (the broiler considers the effect of oil seedling on the quality of chicken meat, and does not advocate intramuscular injection), the spray is more reliable, and the drinking water immune loopholes and problems are still many, but many chicken farms are accustomed to drinking water immunity, Figure saves things.
4. Humidification in the early stage of brooding is necessary. Use a sprayer or a mist line to humidify with warm water of about 60 degrees (the temperature will not drop due to spraying).
5. Step-by-step ventilation system, step-by-step heating system, step-by-step cooling system, employees are unfamiliar with equipment, irregular operation or even operational errors, errors are the cornerstone of environmental control and the source of major stress, and should be overcome by strengthening on-site training. .
6, the whole process of broiler temperature should be strictly enforced, from about 35 degrees on the 1st day to about 21 degrees around 40 days, otherwise there is no good growth rate and feed ratio.
7. A stable workforce and continuous training. (Many companies like to dig people everywhere, resulting in a vain staff, high cost, many problems, and instability), and unstable teams will not create stable, sustainable and improved production results.
8, when the market is unstable, you must learn to raise contract chicken.
9. Environmental protection issues must be taken seriously. Waste water, smoke, feces, dead chickens, etc. must be handled in strict accordance with relevant state regulations. Violation of law is the operational risk of ****.
10. Standardize the use of drugs, reduce the use of drugs, eliminate drug residues, and implement food safety.