1. The structure of the house is practical and economical. It not only saves funds but also saves energy. Its orientation is in line with local natural and physiological conditions. It is well lit, easy to ventilate and easy to operate. Summer is good for heatstroke prevention and cooling, and early spring is good for heat preservation and cold protection.
2. The layout of the premises should be reasonable, so that the production area is separated from the non-production area. The non-production area and the water source are in the upwind direction of the chicken farm. The dirty road and the clean road are separated and do not cross. The manure field is located in the downwind direction of the chicken farm, and the brooding Separated from the breeding house, the brooding house is located in the upwind direction of the chicken farm.
3. The site should be chosen away from residential areas, convenient transportation, and away from the road.
4. The terrain is dry and sunny. As far as possible, it is not blocked in the early spring, not in the summer, and there is no water after the rain. The area is large and there is room for development.
5. Water resources are rich and pollution-free, easy to access, and sufficient power is guaranteed.
6. Understand the local poultry epidemic situation and try to avoid infected areas or areas where there have been epidemics.
7. Avoid urban polluted areas and adopt appropriate environmental protection measures to minimize environmental pollution.